Calloway & Associates holds certifications as an:
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Minority and Woman Owned Small Business
- Service Disabled Veteran and Veteran Owned Small Business (Certified on VetBiz)
- Listed on SAMS
- Graduated from SBA 8(a) Program February 2014
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA Commodities Product Ordering
1-877-860-4337 or 1-919-844-5800
Leaders in IT, Enterprise, and Logistics Solutions; Financial Accounting; Environmental, Health, and Life Sciences; Infrastructure Support; Administrative and Clerical, & Staff Augmentation Services
With a history of nearly three decades in the consulting and staffing industry, Calloway & Associates continues to provide a diverse set of services and staff types for our size. No matter the task or job location, we can locate, recruit, hire, and manage the right qualified and trained as well as retain existing qualified staff. We are dedicated to each customer and our management team listens to our customers’ needs.
Our company mission and promise is to provide value added services using staff that form a seamless team to support our customers onsite or remotely. Calloway can help you meet your strategic human resources talent or technical project requirements. We also provide quality products at reasonable prices for a variety of information technology products, medical equipment and supplies, and laboratory chemicals and reagents. We provide commodities to a variety of government agencies as a product reseller or as a product wholesaler.
Our philosophy is to exceed our customer’s expectations, to understand, and to support our customer’s mission. Our staff are trained prior to deployment in Calloway’s core values. Calloway staff are held to our high integrity standards. Our team delivers what we promise. Calloway has an established contract management, project management, quality assurance, and safety and health plan.
Come grow with us “the Calloway Way!”.
Calloway & Associates is always looking for qualified candidates.Click to send us your resume.
We are a Military Friendly Employer whose majority owner was a proud member of the USAF.
Calloway & Associates
In The News:
- Helen Calloway – Panelist at the “ChallengeHer” Workshop
- CALLOWAY on successful award team for US Army Reserves (USARC) Survivor Outreach Support (SoS) 2 year contract
- CALLOWAY on successful award team for HP’s NAVY SPAWAR/NGEN $3.5 Billion 5 year contract
- Former Marine Corps Captain Mike Mead – Employee Of the Month March 2013
- Donna Potter – Employee Of the Month August 2012