NAICS, are the North American Industry Classification System codes used by the Federal government to classify a business establishment for the purpose of government contracting and statistical analysis related to the U.S. business economy.
Calloway & Associates provides Goods and services under the following NAICS codes:
QUALITY SOLUTIONS WHILE SAVING MONEY
Calloway & Associates, Inc. assists our clients diverse business needs by providing flexible, high quality services, commodities to assure cost-effective solutions to their ever-changing business requirements. Calloway & Associates, Inc. provides support services for all government and commercial industries. We can also provide employees with DOE or DOD Security Clearances. For example contracts and subcontracts examples in these services areas: See our Capability Statement.
For Calloway’s Commodities Services: See our Commodities page.
Many of our clients are repeat customers, such as Grant Thornton and USDOJ, that continue to utilize Calloway & Associates to provide consistent, quality, cost effective services and staff to support their agency or company missions and goals. Our federal program services many agencies in several state locations. Our federal past performance is excellent. Let us how your agency or company how we do things “the Calloway Way!”
Government & Commercial Services (Federal, State, Local Government Agencies & Private Sector)
Calloway’s Project/Program Management offers information technology & graphics, financial accounting & management, environmental, health, and life sciences, infrastructure support, administrative and clerical, & staff augmentation services.
- Information Technology, GIS, and CAD Graphics Services: (Hardware, COTS, and Software Development and Documentation, Enterprise Systems, Communications, Testing, etc.)
- Environmental H&S Analysis
- Help Desk, User Training, Call Center Support
- Financial Accounting and Management
- Program/Project Management
- Management/Project Controls
- Environmental Consulting, Permitting, Compliance, Research, and Policy Support, & Planning
- Health and Life Sciences Studies, Clinical Trials, Surveys, Research
- Infrastructure Support (Real Estate Services, Logistics, Security Systems, and Facilities Maintenance, Assets Management) Staff Augmentation, On-site/Off-site Contractor Support, Temporary Staffing, Recruiting
- Quality Assurance, Data Collection, Reporting Support Staff Augmentation, On-site/Off-site Contractor Support, Temporary Staffing, Recruiting
- Project Planning & Community Outreach Support Services
- Business Operations – Technical
- Advisory & Assistance Consulting/Technical Support Services
- Procurement Management
- Contract Administration
- Technical Services
- Training Course Development
- Information Management
- Business Processes Improvements
- Administrative & Clerical Support
- Investigative, Litigation and Case Development Technical & Paralegal Support (Civil & Criminal)
"Calloway & Associates staff uncovered thousands of dollars that had gone unbilled. In addition, they determined that discrepancies existed between the hours being billed and the hours actually worked."
Alpha Management Services
Calloway & Associates
holds certifications as a
- 8(a) certified small business
- Minority and woman owned small business
- Small disadvantaged business
- Service disabled veteran owned small business